Are you an experienced Recruitment Manager or Principal Recruiter with team lead responsibilities looking for an opportunity to progress your career?
Wilson Grey is a senior appointments agency working with early-stage and high-growth FinTech and SaaS businesses across the UK, US, and Europe. These are inspiring businesses with great clients to work with, and a genuinely exciting space to be involved in.
We are setting new records quarter on quarter and are now in a position to properly scale the team. We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager to grow a team whilst maintaining their own 360 desk. People joining at this stage will play a key role in taking the business to the next level and have excellent opportunities for fast career progression.
To ensure a competitive edge we are strong believers in investing in technology and developing innovative in-house tools that help secure retained and exclusive business. We also work in an agile way meaning decisions are made and actioned quickly without the legacy issues of larger, older agencies.
We offer fully remote working from within the UK or flexible, hybrid working from our Bristol office and have excellent systems and practices in place to support this. We are also a very sociable team with daily team calls as well as monthly, in-person meetups for social events, so you never feel cut off or out of the loop.
About the role:
- Lead from the front running a 360 desk in one of our established verticals
- Work alongside the Director in recruiting and growing your own team
- Provide on the job coaching for consultants
- Conduct monthly 1-2-1 reviews with consultants
- Help set and review targets and incentives
- Promote Executive Search and Retained Solutions to clients
- Attend networking events, virtually and in-person
- Work closely with consultants to ensure the right candidates are being identified and submitted for vacancies
- Foresee and react to market trends
- Contract negotiations with new clients
- Demonstrable experience in managing other recruitment consultants
- Track record of successful billings on a 360 desk in the private sector
- Great people motivator – do not take a one-size-fits-all approach to develop team members
- Target-driven and commercially minded
- Preferably experience in selling services to C-level clients
- Excellent ability to build trusted relationships quickly with senior stakeholders
- Proven consultative approach to selling and excellent negotiation skills
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit, always looking to improve ways of working and deliver the best service possible
- Confident personality with an outgoing and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills, you love speaking to different people every day and building relationships
- Team fit is key, so you’ll need to have a great sense of humour and down to earth personality
What we offer:
- £35k - £45k base salary dependent on experience + equity
- One of the most competitive commission schemes on the market
- Annual bonuses (single contributor and team target based)
- Excellent career prospects with a clear fast-track path to a Director post
- Travel expenses and conference/networking events costs
- Fully remote or hybrid, flexible working
- Opportunity to build and lead your own team
- Supportive, friendly, fun environment
- Regular team activities/social events in person
- Annual trip plus other incentives
- Early Friday finish