Head of Sales
Head of Sales opportunity to start with a high-growth HRTech scale-up. This is a hybrid role with 4 days in their London office.
Our client's product offering is an innovative HR platform, enabling businesses the ability to take a data-driven approach to decisions to both hiring and culture-related decisions. The product allows companies to be more objective, helping them tackle unconscious biases and become more ethical with their business decisions. They’re now looking for a Head of Sales to lead their sales team as they continue to scale.
This role will be well suited to someone that has lead a sales leadership position in a tech scale-up previously, and is looking for a player/coach type opportunity.
About the role:
- Lead the Sales Team by running team meetings, kick-offs, 1-to-1s, and training sessions, and growing the team by hiring SDRs and BDMs
- Manage and optimise the performance of the team, and the use of the budget
- Direct selling to customers globally, including prospecting and demos
- Improve sales systems, CRMs, and lead generation tools; working closely with the CCO to ensure best practice and execution of leads
- Stay educated on the market and its behaviour in relation to the company’s product and its fit
- Feedback client experience to the C-Suite and Product team
- Financial and performance data reporting on a regular basis
- Have held a senior sales position in a tech scale-up organisation previously
- Experience of closing deals highly desirable
- Have hired sales professionals into your team previously
- Proven track record selling to an SME market using a data-driven strategy
- Experience selling a SaaS product to HR previously would be highly attractive
- Strong interpersonal and multitasking skills
- Base of £70k-£80k
- Commission structure based on both individual and team performance, alongside additional bonuses throughout the year
- Share options