Senior Recruitment Consultant
Wilson Grey is a senior appointments specialist working with early-stage and high-growth tech businesses helping them hire world-class leadership teams.
Consultants joining us have the opportunity to recruit for genuinely exciting businesses that are disrupting the status quo in sectors such as FinTech, SaaS, HealthTech, AI, and Blockchain, across the globe.
We are looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants with several years spent in an agency setting to work on a hybrid basis from a Bristol-based office. We have established systems and processes to support you when working remotely and are in regular contact throughout the day via Teams and video calls, helping us to work collaboratively. We provide an environment that has the benefits of a supportive team around you but also the flexibility of being able to work remotely without distractions.
We ensure our consultants maintain a competitive edge with our in-house tools and processes designed to help secure new business and win retained work. We will help you reach your full potential by providing on-the-job coaching and weekly team training sessions.
Joining at this stage of the business will put you in the best position to elevate your role and progress quickly on your career path, whilst playing a key part in helping us achieve our growth plans.
We reward our consultants with one of the most competitive commission structures in the marketplace with no threshold in addition to quarterly pay reviews and an annual bonus scheme. We celebrate success and meet up regularly throughout the year for team events.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious and collaborative team at an early stage as we continue to grow.
- Recent experience working for a UK-based recruitment agency
- Consistent billing track record in a 360 role
- Recruited for white-collar roles
- Private sector recruitment experience
What we offer:
- Base salary £28k - £35k
- Realistic year 1 OTE £75k+, rising to £100k+ in year 2 as you gain more experience with the market
- Highly competitive commission scheme up to 30% of billings
- Quarterly salary review
- Annual bonus scheme
- Continual training and development programme
- Excellent career prospects
- Supportive, friendly, fun environment
- Monthly incentives (incl. vouchers, time-off, and team lunches)
- Team activities/social events
- Early Friday finish