Account Manager opportunity working for an innovative HealthTech scale-up supporting the NHS. This is a hybrid role with some time in the London office, and UK travel as required.
Our client is on a mission to increase efficiencies for the NHS, improving remote patient management by giving clinicians greater access to patients, improving patient monitoring and rehabilitation. Their SaaS product provides a variety of tools enabling hospitals to centralise their remote patient monitoring, making clinicians' lives easier and allowing better access to patients. They’re looking for an Account Manager to help build stronger relationships with their existing customer base, ensuring clients are satisfied, and expanding their platform usage.
This role would be well suited to someone who has worked with the NHS previously in a revenue-generating Account Manager role, and has a good understanding of ICBs.
- Establish strong long-term relationships with your client portfolio, conducting customer reviews, and sharing data and product updates with them
- Increase annual sales to each customer, up-selling and cross-selling additional products to the client base
- Establish success metrics with each customer
- Ensure products remain customer-centric and are providing tangible value to customers
- Maintain consistent communication with all customers, providing them with necessary information on any queries they have
Skills & Experience
- Several years experience as an Account Manager for a HealthTech scale-up
- Experience working with the NHS is essential, and ideally an understanding of NHS trusts and ICBs
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets with existing customers
- Passionate about client experience and providing real value to your customers
- Strong communication skills and confident working with senior management externally
- £55k - £65k + uncapped commission
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working arrangement, with time in London and UK travel as required