Business Development Manager
Business Development Representative opportunity to start with a high-growth HRTech scale-up. This is a hybrid role with 3-4 days in their London office.
Our client's product offering is an innovative HR platform, enabling businesses the ability to take a data-driven approach to decisions to both hiring and culture-related decisions. The product allows companies to be more objective, helping them tackle unconscious biases and become more ethical with their business decisions. They’re now looking for multiple Business Development Representatives to grow their successful sales function as the business continues to scale.
This role will be well suited to someone that has sold a SaaS product previously and held a 360 position within the sales team.
About the role:
- Generate leads using tools provided
- Book meetings via your own outbound work, using emails, social outreach, cold calls, networking, and via independent research
- Develop a strong understanding of the product to effectively articulate it to new prospects
- Conduct discovery with prospects to understand their pain points and offer solutions
- Manage your sales pipeline, consistently generating new opportunities, and maintaining activity admin via the CRM
- Help improve best practices and improve processes and procedures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to build strong relationships at a business level
- Experience in SaaS sales or a similar fast-paced environment
- A passion for tech and people, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-motivated team player
- Base up to £45k w/ OTE of £60k
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday
- Pension, benefits & bonuses
- Quick development plan