Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager opportunity with a recently funded MedTech startup in London. This is a hybrid role but remote working is an option for the right candidate or people outside of London.
Our client is an innovative tech business with a highly clinical product. They currently serve over 2 million of the population in the UK via their software, which is used by GP practices to ensure patients’ continued good health. The team is comprised of both tech experts and GPs and the work they do has a genuinely positive impact on the NHS and the people it serves.
They are now looking for a Senior Product Manager with experience in the healthtech space and knowledge of software development best practices.
This role will best suit someone currently working in a fast-moving healthtech startup or scale-up with experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders and a clear passion for improving patients’ healthcare.
About the role:
- Work closely with the CTO on the product
- Maintain high-level roadmap delivery
- Play an active role in contributing new ideas to develop and optimize the product further
- Ensure customer requirements align with the goals of the engineering team
- Base salary of £70k - £80k dependent on experience
- Private pension
- Share options scheme