Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive opportunity working for an innovative B2B SaaS company. This is a hybrid role with one day per week in the client’s London office.
Our client’s award-winning EdTech platform utilises virtual reality and artificial intelligence to provide employees with a safe space to learn skills, that they usually wouldn’t be able to practice. The product is proving extremely popular, and they are now looking for aSeniorAccount Executiveto continue their sales drive as the company continues to grow.
This role would be well suited to someone who has sold a B2B SaaS product previously.
- Managing inbound leads and turning them into a consistent pipeline
- Nurture and close leads
- Conduct market research to identify new leads and turn them into opportunities
- Act as the first point of contact for new business prospects, and determine the best steps for each prospect
- Work with the wider sales team to improve lead-generation strategies
Skills & Experience
- Experience in B2B SaaS sales previously
- Strong written and communication skills
- Knowledge of the immersive learning market is highly desirable
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- £55-60k base + commission
- Flexible working approach with a London office, but a preference for remote working
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme