Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager opportunity working for a B2B HealthTech company tackling mental health. This is a hybrid role with time in their London office.
This ambitious HealthTech start-up has developed an on-demand SaaS platform giving employees access to Therapists, Psychologists, and Coaches, providing preventative and intervention mental health support. They’re now looking for a Business Development Manager to help continue their consistent growth, performing the 360 sales cycle, sourcing and closing new business.
This role would be well suited to someone who has worked in a B2B tech start-up previously, and is used to performing the 360 sales cycle.
- Generate leads via a variety of avenues, e.g. growth hacking tools, telemarketing, and emailing marketing
- Attend both in-person and online networking events
- Maintain a consistent sales pipeline, documenting effectively using the CRM
- Develop an ideal customer profile, and target such industries and markets
- Manage the end-to-end sales cycle acting as their main point of contact throughout the whole process
- Negotiate and close new clients
Skills & Experience
- Several years of experience successfully selling B2B SaaS products, ideally to HR teams
- Evidence of successful lead generations and closing deals, with ACV ideally over £25,000
- Strong people skills and comfortable building relationships from scratch, delivering talks, presentations, and demos
- Used to using CRM systems to document sales cycles
- Hunter attitude, with a desire to go after and close all possible deals
- A passion for mental wellbeing and having a positive impact will go a long way
- £45k - £50k, with uncapped commission with estimated OTE of £85k
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Hybrid approach to working
- Family access to the mental wellbeing platform
- Regular team events and socials, alongside an annual team retreat