Head of New Business
Head of New Business opportunity working with a SaaS scale-up looking to make a positive impact within the e-commerce space. This is a hybrid role with some office time, and travel to client sites.
This organisation has created a holistic SaaS product helping retailers take their business online and generate more revenue. They’re looking to sustain their continual growth by onboarding a Head of New Business, responsible for defining new business strategy and leading the acquisition of new customers.
This is a great opportunity for someone that has held a Sales Leadership role in the SaaS arena previously, ideally with marketplace, eCom, or Retail experience.
- Lead on continuous optimisation of the new business function, improving lead targeting, conversion, and onboarding
- Deliver products to new markets internationally and deliver new verticals to the UK
- Develop and implement growth strategy with stakeholders, identifying key customer profiles, targets, and optimising the sales pitch
- Use a consultative sales approach to optimise revenue generation
- Mentor and develop sales team members, ensuring best practices are implemented across the team
- Support team members distributing leads, balancing pipelines, and developing solution-focused proposals to win new business
- Work with the wider team to make sure new customers are successfully onboarded, and that their feedback is relayed to the product team
Skills & Experience
- Sales leadership working for a SaaS start-up/scale-up is essential
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing new business strategies
- Marketplace or eCommerce experience is highly desirable
- Experience in launching software products and verticals into new markets
- Strategic and commercially minded
- Salary of £60k with up to 36% OTE on top
- Flexible working with expense-paid travel
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare