Devops Engineer contract opportunity with a fast-growing data company on a remote basis. This is an initial 2-month contract with the possibility of an extension, outside of IR35 starting ASAP.
Our client operates globally and is launching in the DaaS space (Data-as-a-Service) and needs a DevOps Engineer to help deliver a production-ready AWS environment. They are a technology-driven company with great ambitions and positive company culture.
About the role:
- Work with the in-house engineering team
- Contribute to planning and implement automation mechanisms and cloud deployment pipelines.
- Manage the cloud suite including multi-account AWS and GCP accounts
- Manage the Atlassian Suite (incl. BitBucket)
- Contribute to idea generation, architecture, and design, and seek to solve technical issues and drive improvements
- Assist with automation of tasks, streamlining workflows
- Excellent communicator able to relay technical information in easy-to-understand language to non-technical audiences and produce clear documentation
- You have contributed to the design and architecture of new and existing systems
- AWS (Incl. ECS, Fargate/EC2, RDS, S3, IAM, VPC)
- multi-account AWS deployments
- CI/CD pipelines and implementation of tests and deployment tools (BitBucket)
- Securing cloud environments
- AWS-certified or experienced at a professional level