UX Designeropportunity with a growing SaaS business. This is a remote role, with occasional company meetings in Bristol.
Our client is on a mission to transform the performance of major infrastructure projects by applying a systems approach to delivery. Their platform is already being used to deliver large global infrastructure projects and they are now preparing for the next phase of growth. They are seeking a UX Designer who will work alongside Product Management and Development to create intuitive user experiences.
The role will suit someone who has a user-centric, creative, and data-driven background with experience engaging clients and potential users.
About the role:
- Lead the UX design in creating solutions to complex UX problems
- Gather user feedback and carry out usability testing
- Create wireframes and prototypes, and evaluate implementation success
- Work alongside UI developers to implement visually appealing, interactive design
- Streamline previous designs into one single/flexible design template
- Several years UX Design or Product Design experience within a scaling tech company
- Have designed for B2B products
- Strong design portfolio displaying project management and research experience
- Have worked cross-functionally and in an agile environment
- Salary of £45,000 - £65,000, depending on experience
- Hybrid and flexible working hours
- Health & family-friendly benefits
- 25 days holiday
Please note this opportunity is only open to full-time UK residents.