Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive opportunity working for an award-winning, well-funded HealthTech scale-up supporting the NHS. This is a largely remote role with travel to client sites when necessary.
Our client is on a mission to increase efficiencies for the NHS and improve the lives of those who work for the NHS. They have developed a range of SaaS products that help managers reduce their administrative burden as well as ensuring workforce planning is optimised. They are a true Tech For Good organisation, making a difference in the HealthTech space.
They are now expanding their existing commercial team and seeking a revenue-focused Senior Account Executive.
About the role:
- Grow our client’s NHS customer base, focusing on enterprise-level deals.
- Reduce the sales cycle and increase average deal size
- Develop long-term relationships C-Suite clients in the NHS
- Be responsible for the full sales cycle, from prospecting to closing
- Develop a strong pipeline of customers among NHS trusts
- Revenue forecasting based on strong pipeline management
- Have several years of enterprise SaaS experience with contract values from £100k+ and 6-9 month sales cycles
- Confident selling fairly complex software with multiple C-Suite stakeholders
- Have previously sold software solutions to the NHS
- Experience selling to HR teams is highly desirable
- Have worked in a startup environment rather than a corporate one
- Down-to-earth personality, with the drive to exceed targets and a passion for helping bring improvements to the NHS
- Excellent verbal and written communication, alongside strong negotiation skills and an ability to confidently engage senior stakeholders
- Competitive salary + double OTE
- Flexible, hybrid working environment with one day a week in the London office
- Perkbox and medical cover
- Generous holidays
- EMI Shares Options
- Salary advance scheme
- Learning and Development budget
- Employee Assistance Programme