Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive opportunity working for an exciting HealthTech scale-up, whose Mental Health focused SaaS product helps companies support employees' mental well-being. This is a remote role with national travel.
Our client is on a mission to improve the world’s mental health, and is doing so by helping businesses improve their mental well-being offering. Their SaaS product promotes the help-seeking behaviour of employees and is proven to increase the number of employees seeking support, making contact with therapists, and participating in therapy sessions. It’s a holistic app delivering a variety of well-being tools and is showing great employee engagement to date.
Our client is now looking for a Senior Account Executive to play a key role in continuing the growth of the company, increasing their customer portfolio within given territories, and increasing ARR. This role would be well-suited to someone who has held a revenue-generating, new-business role with a B2B tech scale-up previously.
About the role:
- Act as a sole contributor responsible for growing ARR with your portfolio of accounts
- Selling to both new business prospects and partners
- Build multi-level relationships, follow thought-out engagement strategies, and develop appropriate opportunities with your accounts
- Delivering your assigned sales targets
- Maintain up-to-date industry knowledge, regarding technical developments, trends, and governmental regulations
- Take full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting
- Attend relevant industry events and showcases
- Several years of experience meeting and exceeding new-business revenue targets within the B2B tech scale-up space
- Experience selling HealthTech SaaS products is a highly desirable
- Able to demonstrate a consultative selling approach, and experienced in selling to C-Suite level contacts within large organisations
- People-oriented approach; able to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Proven track record of growing ARR within an assigned territory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- £50k-£55k with generous commission structure, and realistic targets of over £100k OTE
- Unlimited annual leave
- Flexible working environment with largely remote opportunities
- Dedicated well-being champion team
- Access to Mental Health Services
- Full home office setup with a choice of MacBook, Windows, etc.
- Regular team days and events