Head of Sales
Head of Sales opportunity with a high-growth SaaS business launching in the US. This is a hybrid role with 2 to 3 days a week in New York.
Our client has developed a revolutionary market research platform to allow businesses, consumer brands, and marketers to see in real-time the impact of their efforts in building their brands. Due to finding market fit early and there being a genuine demand for our client’s highly affordable product, they have experienced hyper-growth in a short period of time and are already generating several million dollars in ARR.
They are now launching in the US and looking for a Head of Sales to be part of the leadership team.
This role will suit someone who is excited to join a fast-growing business and who has been on a similar journey before. You will have a background in SaaS sales and partnering with or selling to consumer brands, martech businesses, or agencies, and have helped launch something early-stage previously.
About the role:
- Help implement the US GTM strategy and drive growth, with the help of leading brand names you can already reference as being happy customers
- Shape and execute and the sales strategy
- Work cross-functionally, providing feedback to the Product and Marketing teams to help position the business to scale in the US
- Help grow, develop, and manage a high-performing sales team that consistently exceeds targets
- Embed a consultative sales approach and help devise and monitor KPI’s to ensure consistent results across the sales team
- Work closely with the co-founder of the business
- Help shape the company culture
- Responsible for closing $1m ARR within your first year
- Proven experience in B2B SaaS sales with a strong track record in scaling a business
- You have either previously launched a new product or helped scale a sales function in a startup and thrive on the challenge
- You love to work cross-functionally in helping find product-market fit
- You have previously helped build a high-performing sales team and are enthusiastic about doing it again once you’ve gained traction yourself
- Entrepreneurial mindset with success in capturing early wins quickly balanced with long-term goals
- Enjoy being hands-on and excited by the prospect of launching a new business
- Fast learner who works well collaboratively and promotes a healthy culture
- Excel in relationship building; be that selling, managing partners or customer engagement
- You take a consultative sales approach, understanding a client’s needs and selling them a solution
- Experienced in the use of CRMs, CMS, social and lead gen systems (e.g. Hubspot, etc.)
- Base salary of $140k - £180K + equity + bonus
- Health & wellness benefits package
- L&D support
- Company social events
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup at an early stage