Finance Director opportunity with an early-stage healthtech startup, an offshoot from an existing, successful health and social care business.
Our client’s mission is to solve the problem of hospital readmissions, causing a strain on the NHS and doing nothing to improve the long-term health of patients. They are backed by a parent company that has seen a 90% successful outcome rate in the use of one of its healthtech apps compared to an industry average of around 5%. Taking a holistic view of the patient, our client has ambitious goals in terms of delivering for NHS trusts. The business is already generating revenue and has £2m in backing, but is a fraction of what they expect to achieve. Our client is now looking for an experienced finance professional to work under the CEO and Founder to lead on raising funds and helping establish the structure of the business.
About the role:
- Leading fundraising activities
- General management responsibilities covering everything from HR to establishing office space
- Taking part in recruitment activities alongside the CEO
- Previous experience leading fundraising for an early-stage business
- Recent experience in the healthtech space
- similar before
- Strong management skills, adept at handling stakeholders and managing expectations
Salary range of £120k - £150k plus equity.