Product Designer opportunity to join a HealthTech start up in the early stages. This is a fully remote role within the UK.
Our client's mission is to help adults and children with language disorders and contribute positively to their mental wellbeing and confidence. This position is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to make a positive difference to the lives of others and their families. Their NHS-backed mobile app provides support for parents, therapeutic tools, a community of others to share experiences, and tips with and access to professional support.
A new product designer will be conducting research around connecting patients and families to professional therapists through their mobile app. The successful applicant will be working directly with the Founder, a junior designer and the small multi-skilled team.
About the role:
- To lead research, interacting with both patients and practioners
- Implement product solutions, produce visuals and improve the User Experience on their mobile app
- Deliver on all design stages from conception to engineering hand-off
- Bring original ideas and simple solutions to complex roadblocks
- Communicate visually and verbally designs and deliverables to peers, executives and investors
- 4 years of experience with mobile apps in the HealthTech Space
- Confident talking to patients and practitioners
- Proficient in Figma
- Strong UX skills shown in your portfolio
- Passionate about a customer focused approach in healthcare
- £55k-£65k salary
- Remote working
- Opportunity to relocate to Spain if desired
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity for growth and advancement