Senior Enterprise Sales Executive
Senior Enterprise Sales Executive opportunity for someone with proven SaaS sales experience. This is a remote role based in the UK.
Our client is a new player in the monitoring and observability space. They are already a successful SaaS business and are now launching an observability product. Their mission is to help businesses revolutionise their efficiency. They achieve this by pulling data from multiple sources into one easy-to-navigate dashboard. Their product truly optimises the ways businesses work. They now need a high-performing salesperson to help grow their market share.
This is a newly created position offering the opportunity to make your mark in shaping a business as it scales. As the Senior Enterprise Sales Executive, you will cross-sell to their existing customer base and grow new business. You will be supported in your efforts by an existing pre-sales team on demos. A strong engineering department is on hand to deal with customer requests.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone in enterprise SaaS sales in the observability space. You will relish the challenge of launching a new product and attacking a market you are familiar with.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Working with the C-Suite on developing a Go-To-Market strategy
- Developing and executing a sales playbook with proven, repeatable sales processes
- Cross-selling and upselling to existing customers
- Developing new business, selling to tech leaders (CTO, CIO, etc.) of enterprise businesses
- Outbound lead generation through events, social outreach, use of tools such as ZoomInfo, etc.
- Working in a cross-functional manner with sales, marketing, and product.
- Feeding back clients’ requirements and requests for new features
- Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer
- Several years experience in selling complex, B2B SaaS products at an enterprise level
- Experience in the observability/monitoring space is highly desirable
- Have sold to IT leaders within businesses and understand the layout of IT teams
- Have managed complex SaaS sales with an average deal size of £50k - £100k, with a 6 – 18 month sales cycle
- Consultative sales approach. Understanding the problems tech leaders face and selling a solution tailored to their needs
- Base salary of £80k - £100k + options + benefits
- 25 days’ holiday plus 8 public holidays
- Optional two weeks unpaid leave based on working full time
- Generous company pension scheme
- Private medical healthcare and life insurance 4x your salary
- Eligibility to be considered for a discretionary bonus
- Eligibility to participate in the company’s share options scheme