Are you an experienced Resourcer or a Recruitment Consultant who wants to move away from business development and focus on the candidate relationship side of recruitment?
Wilson Grey is a senior appointments specialist working with early-stage and high-growth tech businesses helping them hire world-class leadership teams.
Consultants joining us have the opportunity to recruit for genuinely exciting businesses that are disrupting the status quo in sectors such as FinTech, SaaS, HealthTech, AI, and Blockchain, across the globe.
We are looking for consultants with talent acquisition experience to work on a flexible, hybrid basis in Bristol. We ensure our consultants maintain a competitive edge with our in-house tools and processes designed to help secure new business and win retained work. We will help you reach your full potential by providing on-the-job coaching and weekly team training sessions.
Joining at this stage of the business will put you in the best position to elevate your role and progress quickly on your career path, whilst playing a key part in helping us achieve our growth plans.
We reward our consultants with one of the most competitive commission structures in the marketplace with uncapped earnings and no threshold in addition to quarterly pay reviews and an annual bonus scheme. We celebrate success and meet up regularly throughout the year as well as having an annual trip.
About the role:
- Taking vacancy briefs from colleagues and clients to fully understand the requirements of each role and ensure a strong candidate fit for each assignment
- Identifying and contacting the best candidates for each role via advertising, company database, social media, third-party job boards, networking and other tools (GitHub, etc.)
- Interviewing and assessing candidates to determine their suitability for specific vacancies by phone or video call
- Ensuring equal opportunities for all candidates
- Networking within your market space to develop talent pipelines for current and future requirements
- Building relationships with candidates and guiding them through the recruitment process
- Reviewing and proofreading CVs and supporting documents
- Ensuring candidate compliance with relevant documentation and checks
- Updating and maintaining our candidate database
- Gathering references when necessary
- A people person who loves engaging with candidates and clients
- You love the challenge of finding talent within niche fields and with specific skillsets
- Keen user of LinkedIn and other social media and sources for finding talent, employing them to influence and engage with your target network of candidates
- Several years of experience in a resourcing role, either agency-based or in-house with a scaling tech business, for mid to senior-level positions
- Great organisational skills for multi-tasking and juggling several different vacancies at one time
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit, always looking to improve ways of working
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Confident personality with an outgoing and positive attitude
- Embody our values of transparency, determination, and drive in everything you do
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant industry experience
- Previous experience of using a CRM or ATS
- Previous 360 or 180 recruitment experience required
What we offer:
- Realistic year 1 OTE £55k+, rising to £100k+ in year 2 as you gain more experience with the market
- Highly competitive commission scheme
- Quarterly salary reviews
- Annual bonus scheme
- Continual training and development programme
- Daily mentoring and weekly team training sessions
- Excellent career prospects
- Supportive, friendly, fun environment
- Monthly incentives (incl. vouchers, time-off, and team lunches)
- Annual team trip
- Team activities/social events
- Early Friday finish