Our client has developed several SaaS B2B2C digital products that draw on ground-breaking open banking technology and deliver it to the end-user in a practical way. The product itself is a consumer-facing digital engagement suite that integrates into CRMs and servicing platforms. It has wide touchpoints serving numerous and varied stakeholders. They are now looking for an experienced Product Manager who is used to looking at a number of user flows and working with multiple stakeholders.
As Product Manager you will work between multiple teams, including product and development, write user stories, carry out research and testing, and be responsible for delivery and also be a key player in driving strategy. Working with multiple stakeholders you will need to be able to communicate complex information effectively in an easy-to-understand manner and present confidently to all involved parties.
Working directly with the Product Director, this role will suit someone who is looking to take on a role that is both hands-on and strategic within a FinTech startup, working autonomously but with the support of an experienced team around you.
About the role:
- Understand user needs, goals and establishing context of use
- Establish user group profiles and personas
- Conduct user research, interviews and surveys and act as an advocate for the end user
- Create user journey/experience maps to ensure an amazing user experience
- Build product concepts and overall functionality specifications
- Take ownership for writing Epics, User Stories, and acceptance criteria
- Manage the communications between developers, designers, proposition owner and other stakeholders
- Plan and manage development sprints
- Devise and implement usability tests
- Proactive attitude in solving complex UX problems for various users
- Have previously worked closely with development teams using agile processes
- Experience of working in Fintech environments is a plus
- Experience running Design Sprints (GV method) is a plus
- Excited by the opportunity to be part of a startup and build something of value for your customers
- Competitive salary of £70,000 - £80,000 depending on experience
- Bonus up to 10%
- Life assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Private medical care long-term
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Perkbox membership (access to a huge array of discounts and special offers)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Virtual GP
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Salary exchange pension scheme – saving you money on tax!
- Predominantly remote working (one or two monthly meetings in London)