Senior Product Designer opportunity for a mid to senior-level designer with FinTech experience to work for an innovative PropTech business.
Our client has developed several digital products that draw on open banking and deliver it to the end-user in a practical way. The products themselves do not have “typical” customers and require a designer who is used to looking at a number of user flows.
Our client is involved in truly exciting tech and you’ll be designing for optimised messaging, biometrics, and delivering open banking in a user-friendly way. You will be working as the sole designer in a small product team and therefore need to be confident in leading on design.You will be working as the sole designer in a small product team and therefore need to be confident in leading on design.
Someone with experience in designing for integration and interoperability, looking at flows across platforms, and data mapping will feel very comfortable in the role.
About the role:
- Designing for a cutting-edge product alongside the existing team
- Working on B2C and B2B products
- Implementing recent designs and designing new product modules from customer discovery to launch
- Utilising open banking for user journeys post-onboarding
- Making the end journey personable for users
- Several years’ experience designing in the FinTech space
- A great design voice and confidence able to execute quickly
- Well versed in solving complex UX problems for a variety of users
- B2B and B2C design experience
- Experience of designing projects for open banking would be a definite bonus
- Experienced in running design sprints and working closely with development teams
- Possess a good understanding of how consumer-facing products are presented and understanding of FCA regulations
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary of £55,000 – £65,000
- Bonus up to 10%
- Life assurance
- Private medical care long term
- Remote working