Head of Support
A start-up SaaS org building a customer support/success function from ground zero, or established business looking to expand globally and build multi-region teams.
- Years of experience building/growing a successful team from day one at a start-up organisation, through to a globally recognised software powerhouse.
- Evidence of managing multiple, bespoke and complex software solutions - integrating with various departments (e.g. Product, Sales, Development) to manage internal processes alongside client needs.
- CXO-level engagement, and incident/issue management accountability for enterprise-grade clients.
- In the absence of a formal 'Customer Success' team, I have injected the core responsibilities and OKRs/strategies into my Support organisation to bridge the gap and provide a cohesive customer experience to maximise retention and CSAT.
- Providing operational leadership for the UK region, alongside my Regional Manager, integrating closely with all departments and aligning local targets in-line with group expectations - with a key focus on maintaining company culture and employee retention.
- Additional experience contributing to pre-sales and tender opportunities, to help successfully win large deals and kick-off new territory strategies.