Divisional Lead opportunity to build and lead the dedicated HealthTech division within Wilson Grey, a senior appointments specialist working with early-stage and high-growth businesses internationally.
We have 3 distinct markets that we operate in, FinTech, SaaS, and HealthTech. We are now looking for an experienced consultant to join us and head up the HealthTech arm. Over the past 4 years we have built a strong reputation as a specialist recruiter for the digital health space, and are now developing further this so we can support even more clients whilst still servicing the businesses we work with today.
If you have a passion for the HealthTech space or currently work within digital health or biotech recruitment, we want to hear from you. We offer the opportunity to work on a hybrid from a Bristol-based office. We have established systems and processes to support you when working remotely, and the team is in regular contact throughout the day via Teams and video calls, helping us to work collaboratively. We provide an environment that has the benefits of a supportive team around you but also with the flexibility of being able to work remotely without distractions.
We ensure our consultants maintain a competitive edge with our in-house tools and processes designed to help secure new business and win retained work. We will help you reach your full potential by providing on-the-job coaching and weekly team training sessions.
Joining at this stage of the business will put you in the best position to elevate your role and progress quickly on your career path, whilst playing a key part in helping us achieve our growth plans.
We reward our consultants with one of the most competitive commission structures in the marketplace with uncapped earnings and no threshold in addition to quarterly pay reviews and an annual bonus scheme. We celebrate success and meet up regularly throughout the year as well as having an annual trip.
This is an exciting time to join an ambitious and collaborative team at an early stage as we continue to grow.
- Recent experience working for a UK-based recruitment agency
- Consistent billing track record in a 360 role
- Recruited for white-collar roles
- Private sector recruitment experience
- Experience in, or passion for, the HealthTech space
What we offer:
- Base salary £35k - £40k, depending on experience
- Realistic year 1 OTE £80k+, rising to over £100k+ in year 2
- Highly competitive commission scheme up to 30% of billings
- Quarterly salary reviews
- Annual bonus scheme
- Continual training and development program
- Excellent career prospects
- Supportive, friendly, fun environment
- Monthly incentives (incl. vouchers, time-off, and team lunches)
- Annual team trip
- Team activities/social events
- Early Friday finish