Business Development Manager
A small to medium scale business that is looking to scale, in a position that allows me to build and harness a network of clients/partners within a dynamic and thriving company culture.
- Heavily involved in the creation and launch of SaaS cloud solutions, with key focus on building client and partner relations through Pipeline and CRM Management (Hubspot) within B2B, SME and Enterprise businesses.
- Increased monthly revenues between 7-11%, grown new regions, upsold within enterprise accounts and achieved 100% retention through prospecting, pitching and negotiation, hitting targets consistently.
- Created, project-manage, trained and supported the onboarding of all new clients, installing processes, increasing completion time by 50% and designed business development reporting “eco-system”, (transitioning from a basic CRM to Hubspot) and adoption of new metric tools (Metabase and Tableau), reducing admin time by 10%
- Harnessed client relationships (including C Suite), converting into strategic accounts through regular check-ins, feedback reviews and client/partner success management.
- Overall transport accountability across European client sites, circa £48m transport spend within enterprise accounts, leading a European team of 12, responsible for operational cost, service metrics and budget adherence. Resulting in 100% staff retention through team building and mentoring approach.