Senior Brand Manager
I'm looking for a Senior Brand Manager opportunity with a SaaS business.
- I worked with research agencies to run audience research which I used to inform my employer’s creative, media, PR, and sponsorship strategies and set up econometrics (MMM) to measure impact of campaigns and brand marketing activities;
- I led the largest integrated campaign to date, running on 8 channels on TV, OOH, Radio, Social and podcasts with over 20 creative variations, overseeing our creative, media, social and PR agencies. It resulted in 113% growth in brand awareness and recently won two awards;
- I managed a key partnership, where we ran a giveaway which went out to 16M partnership customers. The competition saw an overwhelming success with 279,000 entrants and 105,000 new email marketing opt-ins for the business. The competition also drove 5x traffic to the website vs. the previous day;
- I managed projects cross-departments involving CRM, Performance Marketing, Strategy, Account Management & Sales, Customer Experience, Product and Tech, ranging from the set up of promotions and offers to the preparation and launch of new campaigns and partnerships;
- At a previous company, I managed the rebrands and relaunches of several brands in the UK and EU, covering sectors in hospitality, fintech, charities, energy and a large British retailer. I drafted and executed plans which covered research, brand strategy and architecture, brand identity design, guidelines, rollout and launch plans, supporting clients with stakeholder management, in-house teams and partner agencies through the brand transformation.